Maldives is a small island in the southern part of Southeast Asia. Maldives is generally famous for the diving activities and other water sports. People prefer going to Maldives because it is not very much crowded and they can enjoy the scenic beauty in peace. The tourism in Maldives has increased over the years. You can enjoy all kinds of adventure sports there. In this article, we will be talking about the activities that you can do in Maldives, where to stay in Maldives, what is the nightlife like? Etc.
Travelling to Maldives
Travelling to Maldives is easy since it has a well functioning airport. You can board a flight from your home country and you will be landed into the Malé International Airport. This airport is situated on a private island known as Hulule. However, there are few direct flights to Maldives, it is always advisable to visit Singapore and then travel to Maldives. Other things to keep in mind are –
- Choosing the best timing – people are generally very sceptical about travelling to Maldives. However, travelling in December is most recommended since the weather during this time is simply amazing. People planning to go either in June or November might face some trouble since it is usually humid and rainy.
- Your stay – when you go to Maldives, you have a number of options when it comes to accommodation. Maldives is like a hub for the resorts and the luxury hotels. Make sure that you research online. Doing prior reservations is always advisable. The hotels and the resorts in Maldives will offer you a variety of services including adventure sports packages, spa facilities, Wi-Fi etc.
- What to eat? – Maldives will provide you with an exotic experience of sea food. There are various restaurants and cafes from where you can find the best sea food. You can even find spicy food there to fulfil your appetite.
Doing a Soneva Fushi booking for your stay is always advisable. This is because Soneva Fushi is one of the best luxury resorts in Maldives.
Learn about the nightlife in Maldives
Maldives has a distinct kind of nightlife. You can make a Jumeirah Dhevanafushi booking to learn more about the nightlife. Below are some of the major characteristics of the nightlife in Maldives –
- Clubs – people have a general perception of an amazing nightlife being only at pubs. However, in the case of Maldives, it is quite different. They do have clubs and bars in Maldives. However people tend to enjoy more in the open bars. The best pub in Maldives is Underwater Nightclub, which is situated in Niyama. This place is made up of glass and you can cherish the underwater view while partying.
- Other bar – another bar that is constructed 15ft below the ground level in the underwater bar at the W resort. This bar is known to have the best collection of liquor and snacks. It has a dim lighting that will soothe you in a certain way. Another bar amongst the most popular ones is the Sky Bar that is located in the Anantara Kihavah.
If you are planning to visit Maldives make sure that you make a Soneva Fushi booking in advance. It has the most renowned open cinema that is known to have over 60 and more flavours of popcorn. They will provide you with the best staying facilities.